Friday, February 3, 2012

Just Some Miscellaneous Finds

Thinking of Easter, I found this cute Easter village at the Hospice thrift store. It is quite a while until Easter but I think all the little bunny homes will make a sweet display.


 My next find were these two flower prints that kind of look like paint by number but they aren't. I thought the colors were bright and cheery and they might look good with just the right frame.



We painted our family room ceiling this week and Grandma Gilliam's bird clock fell off the wall and kind of broke. We have paid no attention to this clock for years and it's batteries were dead. Grandma Gilliam had this clock hanging in her bedroom for years. I contemplated throwing it away but being the sentimentalist I am, I just could not. So I decided to glue it back together and I think I will paint the frame red and put it back to good use again. I love birds and this clock that was popular years ago makes a different bird call  on the hour. Keep posted and I will post a picture of it when I get it painted.



And here is Grandma Gilliam. I think she would be happy.

No comments: