Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Salvation Army Finds, Just This Morning

The last week or so I have been looking for Easter "stuff" at thrift stores. I like it when thrift stores or Salvation Army puts their stuff out by season or holiday. Not having much to decorate with for the Easter season, I have been buying a few things. Just simple things but along about the middle of March, I will put them out. Here they are:

 A little ME frame, bunnies and kittys for Easter and a vintage planter
with USA Imperial printed on the bottom.


 Some more bunny friends. I also got a whole bunny village a few
weeks ago.


 Easter is on it's way and Spring along with it.


 Got to have a few stuffed bunnies. Be sure and give them a bath.


 A vintage dish with USA printed on the bottom. How long has it
been that we have had USA printed on anything?


The Webster's Elementary Dictionary. This is the exact same
dictionary I had to get with my school supplies back in the 50's.
Date is 1945 the year of my birth.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi Carol, I sure miss your Blog post. If you're like me, it's hard to find time anymore.
Anita