Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Walk With Gatlin






I got an opportunity to be with Gatlin for about an hour last night so we decided to take a little walk down to the river. We sat on the bench and enjoyed watching another family on a dock fishing. He saw a boat, a tiny frog, a motorcycle and lots of other things that little ones notice with their eager to learn eyes. Gatlin is really smart and is talking very well now. I missed him a lot while I have been gone so it was so good to be able to spend a little time with him.

1 comment:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Gatlin is so cute! Sounds like it was a very special time to be with him.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck with your lampshade project. Sounds like a great idea and a great way to brighten up an old lampshade. Let me know if you post photos of it. I'd love to see how it turns out!

Have a wonderful weekend!