Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Love Blogging!

I really do! But I have been so busy lately and have not had time to do any recording here of our family's life. The last post was this spring. Now summer is almost over and school starts this week. I will be glad although I do love all the kiddies that live in this home with Grammy and Poppy. Gatlin will be going to school this year. He will be going to "More At Four", a preschool class at our elementary school. I am excited for him and know it will help him a lot. He is so eager to learn and needs the structure that this class will give him. So, this will be a busy week with Gabe, Chloe and Gatlin getting ready for school. But, I just hope he does not make this face too often to his classmates and his teacher.
PS. Lindsay already started school at Early College last week.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please help me for Christ sake