Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Out of Hiding


I've come out of blog hiding for a day or so. When I was at Katie's in Arizona, we had fast wireless internet. It was so nice to be able to do anything I wanted on the computer. I downloaded scrapbook kits, watched You-tube videos, created all my blogs and uploaded pictures to them. What fun it was. I was almost obsessed with it. But......when I came home I was faced again with the realization that if you live way out in the countryside of North Carolina, you have to put up with dial-up. That burst my blog bubble and I lost all interest in the computer altogether. You all have been the beneficiaries of the dial-up dillema that I am forced to live with. Your good luck is that I have not added any blogs to my blog and have not asked you to take a look. Until-today! I am in Indiana, at Jennie's and she is fortunate enough to have a wireless router with her cable and I can, for a few days, bless you with my wisdom and wit.
Ha, Ha!

No comments: