Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sick For the Last Time-I Hope!

I am not really a hypochrondriac. At least I do not think so. But I have not been able to shake this illness that has plagued me since Christmas. I thought I was better Monday, but Tuesday night I came down with flu symptoms again. I just went to bed and Briggs took care of the kids and got them off to school this morning. This afternoon I laid down at 1:30 and did not get up until 6:10. I could not believe it. I think (I hope) that I am feeling better tonight and maybe by tomorrow will be getting back to normal. There is a lot I want to do and I feel like I have just been lazy the last two weeks. Briggs has helped a lot and I am thankful for that. I guess I am just getting old and my body is not able to shake these kinds of things as easily. My promise is that you will not hear about my sickness again. Maybe some blogging can get done again. There are a lot of things to add to the blog since my last entry and I am anxious to do that and be more in contact with my family and friends.

No comments: