Thursday, January 7, 2010

Facebook or Blogging


I have not blogged much lately because I have been visiting Facebook quite a lot. Facebook is good to keep up with your friends on a minute by minute basis, but for creativity-there is none. I consider myself somewhat creative, so now that the new year has come, I think I will do more blogging. I like the creativity of it and it gives more opportunity to expound on thoughts and feelings. So Happy New Year to all my family and friends and expect to find more posts on my blogs. I will list new posts on Facebook. Perhaps no one is interested, but for me it is a way to keep alive the memories, thoughts and feelings of this old granny! xxoo

1 comment:

Anita said...

Love visiting your blog, seeing your pictures and noting the other sites you use for scrapbooking, etc. Keep it up. It inspires me!
Anita