Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still Biding Time


Several weeks ago I wrote a post about biding time waiting for the birth of my new little grandaughter Emma. At that time, I had come to Arizona from North Carolina, to help my daughter Katie, as she was having preterm labor and was on bedrest. She has a busy little one and a half year old, Ellie. I was happy to get here and be able to do the things that Katie needed me to do. When she was taken off the "stop your labor" medication we expected she would have the baby in 3 or 4 days. Well, several weeks later and one airplane ticket changed, little Emma has not made her appearance. I have to go home next Wednesday so Emma has one week to get here so Grammy Carol can see her born and hold and love her. It seems that nature is the one in charge after all and those of us who are already here just have to wait. I made this quick scrapbook page for this post. It is Katie when she was two and a half. Her little Ellie looks just like her and I can't wait to see who Emma will look like. Meanwhile, we all wait here in Arizona for her arrival. The layout kit is Country Kit by Garden Angel.

No comments: